Luxury brands have so much at stake in Asia that their new concept stores are tested and developed there. They arrive in Europe much later (take, for example, the Chanel Beauty boutiques that have been present in Japan and Hong Kong for a long time and are just opening in France).
A fascinating example is the new Armani concept store in Hong Kong at the Chater House. There is a very different offer from that proposed in Milan - no hotel or Armani/Casa, but a range of specialities adapted to the social life of Hong Kong: fashion, beauty, restaurant, lounge, desserts, flowers ... Armani is building a complete lifestyle brand right before our eyes.
- Four fashion stores:
- Giorgio Armani
- Emporio Armani
- Armani Junior
- A boutique presenting the brand's Beauty products: Giorgio Armani Cosmetics
- A flower shop: Armani/Fiori
- An Armani/Dolci boutique devoted to pralines and chocolates
- A restaurant, Armani/Aqua, the encounter between East and West - between Italian cuisine and Japanese cuisine, with two chefs and two kitchens.
- A lounge dedicated to the art of the cocktail: Armani/Privé.